Electromechanical, robust, reliable.
eaw Relaistechnik presents an innovative product solution in the form of the eaw temperature controller, which works just as well in rough seas as it does in any other operating environment.
The reliable electromechanical control unit monitors and controls the temperature of liquids with maximum precision and without any auxiliary voltage – fully automatically and fully autonomously. In all applications that call for low-maintenance continuous operation, the cost-effective bimetallic technology of eaw is particularly valuable. It has been tried and tested for decades and is now integrated into the compact temperature controller.
• Temperature recording/control using a two-point bimetallic controller
• Area of application from -10ºC to +240ºC
• Fully automatic, autonomous operation without auxiliary voltage
• Ideal for challenging operating conditions
• Operating voltage up to 400 VAC / 50 Hz
• No EMC influence
• External display of switching status optional
• Minimum hysteresis +/-5K between cut-off and cut-in temperature
• Cost-efficient, robust, reliable